A selection of punch needle fabrics in three different sizes.
One of the four essential components for punch needle is a foundation fabric. The thickness of the needle and yarn used in punch needle will influence the type of fabric needed. Fabrics with a loose weave will require a thicker needle, whereas a tighter weave of fabric is best suited to a finer needle.
These bundles are a great way to try out the different types of punch needle fabric. If you aren't sure what you need, try the smallest bundle. This will give you enough fabric to test without committing to buying a larger length.
The monks cloth and linen fabric both have a loose weave and are prone to fraying. It is recommended that once the fabric is received the edges are secured. This can be done by using an overlocker (serger), a sewing machine or by sealing the edges with masking tape.
Small bundle - 50 cm square of each
- Medium bundle - 0.5 metre piece of each
- Large bundle - 1 metre piece of each
EACH BUNDLE INCLUDES
CAN BE USED WITH
- Lavor 5mm adjustable punch needle (monks cloth, linen)
- Lavor 4mm adjustable punch needle (monks cloth, linen)
- Lavor fine punch needle set (monks cloth, linen, cotton)
- Oxford regular punch needle (monks cloth, linen)
- Oxford fine punch needle (monks cloth, linen, cotton)
We aim to dispatch orders in 3 - 5 working days. Orders are normally sent using Royal Mail. International orders have the option for standard or tracked delivery. For additional information check out the shipping policy.
Due to the pandemic some customers may experience a delay in delivery. For the latest updates on specific destinations please visit the Royal Mail international incidents page.