Lavor and Oxford punch needle collection
A complete collection of Whole Punching recommended punch needle tools.
A collection of the five most popular Lavor and Oxford punch needles, along with a Whole Punching cotton drawstring bag, samples of yarn and punch needle basics guide. The perfect gift for the beginner crafter.
Finding the right tools to get started with punch needle can be a little confusing. This collection has been compiled to ensure you have a high quality set of punch needles to get started with. Within the set are needles with a range of thicknesses so you can use a variety of different fibres from embroidery floss through to chunky rug yarn.
- Lavor fine punch needle set
- Lavor 4 mm adjustable punch needle
- Lavor 5.5 mm adjustable punch needle
- Unboxed #14 fine Oxford punch needle
- Boxed #10 regular Oxford punch needle with stitch gauge and handbook
- Whole Punching cotton drawstring bag
- Samples of 100% cotton, 100% British wool West Yorkshire Spinners and 100% wool punch needle rug yarn
- Punch needle basics guide for Lavor needles
LAVOR PUNCH NEEDLE SPECIFICS
- Recycled plastic handle
- Made in Europe
- All adjustable
- Wire threaders included
OXFORD PUNCH NEEDLE SPECIFICS
- Made in the USA
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and speed
- Hand-turned maple handle
- Electro-polished stainless steel needle
- Designed by Punch Needle expert Amy Oxford
RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH
We aim to dispatch orders in 3 - 5 working days. UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48. International orders have the option for untracked or tracked delivery. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, please read the shipping policy in advance so you understand any customs or import fees that may be charged.
Due to the pandemic some customers may experience a delay in delivery. For the latest updates on specific destinations please visit the Royal Mail international incidents page.