PDF Festive baubles punch needle pattern
A digital PDF punch needle pattern to make your own set of festive punch needle baubles. The perfect, cosy, autumnal afternoon activity making your own decorations to adorn your home with all things merry and bright. These baubles are great for using up small amounts of yarn and fabric that you may have left over from other punch needle projects making them a great stash-busting make.
The punch needle bauble pattern is a great place to start for beginners and those new to punch needle. This modern PDF punch needle pattern has detailed instructions with step-by-step photos to take you through each part of making your baubles, including simple sewing skills to finish your baubles.
PDF PATTERN INCLUDES
- Information on the different punch needle materials required
- Printable A4 design template
- Step-by-step photo instructions on how to prepare the hoop, thread the punch needle, how to use the punch needle, make and finish the baubles
- Specific instructions for punching this particular design
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
- Three x 20 cm pieces of linen fabric or monks cloth fabric
- Lavor fine punch needle set
5 inch Morgan gripper hoop
- 100% cotton yarn; 25g of White, 7g each of three background colours
- 20 cm piece of wool mix backing fabric like felt
- marker pen or pencil
- needle and thread
DOWNLOADING YOUR PDF PATTERN
This is a digital file, it is not a physical pattern. Once purchased the file will be emailed to you. Please ensure that your email address is entered correctly at the checkout.
This pattern is for personal use only. It may not be copied, re-sold or distributed.
If you would rather purchase the complete beginner kit which includes the physical materials, the bauble kits can be found here.