The Lavor punch needle set includes three different needle tips allowing you to use a range of different fibres from embroidery floss to aran weight yarn. This is a great punch needle set for exploring different textures and creating pieces with finer detail. The handle of the punch needle is lightweight and comfortable to use.
The three needle tips are:
- Small - 1.5 mm diameter, use with embroidery floss and weavers cloth
- Medium - 2.5 mm, use with embroidery floss and weavers cloth
- Large - 3 mm, use with aran weight yarn and monks cloth
Why not add on a sample of 100% cotton yarn (largest needle), or a skein of embroidery floss (small and medium needles) so you can check the density of fibres required. The cotton yarn is also made in the EU and is Oeko-Tex® certified. You can see the effect of the cotton yarn and largest needle tip in the floral beginner kit.
- Recycled plastic handle
- Three different needle tips; 1.5, 2.5 and 3mm
- Made in Europe
- Largest needle tip similar in diameter to fine Oxford punch needles
RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH
aran weight yarn (largest needle tip)
- monks cloth fabric (largest needle tip)
- weavers cloth (small and medium needle tips)
I aim to dispatch all orders in 3 - 5 working days. All orders are sent using Royal Mail and there is free UK shipping for orders over £50. International orders have the option for standard or tracked delivery. For additional information check out the shipping policy.
Due to the pandemic some customers may experience a delay in delivery. For the latest updates on specific destinations please visit the Royal Mail international incidents page.