PDF Autumnal punch needle pattern
A digital PDF punch needle pattern to make an Autumnal botanical hoop wall hanging. Punched in denim blue, biscuit and off-white this is a beautiful hoop that would look perfect styled with some dried flowers on a shelf once complete. A great way to bring the outdoors in without having to keep anything alive!
A great place to start for beginners and those new to punch needle. This modern PDF punch needle pattern has detailed instructions with step-by-step photos to take you through each part of making your hoop wall hanging.
PDF PATTERN INCLUDES
- Information on the different punch needle materials required
- Printable A4 design template
- Step-by-step photo instructions on how to prepare the hoop, thread the punch needle and how to use the punch needle
- Specific instructions for punching this particular design
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
- 25cm piece of monks cloth fabric or linen fabric
- Lavor fine punch needle set
- 7 inch embroidery hoop
- 100% cotton yarn; 50g of Denim Blue, 15g of Biscuit and 5g of Off-White
- marker pen / pencil
- strong glue
DOWNLOADING YOUR PDF PATTERN
This is a digital file, it is not a physical pattern. Once purchased the file will be emailed to you. Please ensure that your email address is entered correctly at the checkout.
This pattern is for personal use only. It may not be copied, re-sold or distributed.
If you would rather purchase the complete beginner kit which includes the physical materials, the autumnal kit can be found here.