Oxford fine unboxed punch needles in sizes #13 and #14.
Oxford punch needles are available in two widths; fine and regular. Within these widths there are multiple needles which each create a different loop height. There are four different fine needles available:
- #8 fine Oxford punch needle creates 1/2 inch loops
- #10 fine Oxford punch needle creates 1/4 inch loops
- #13 fine Oxford punch needle creates 3/16 inch loops
- #14 fine Oxford punch needle creates 1/8 inch loops
The Oxford punch needles are self threading and are designed to be comfortable for extended periods of use.
- Made in the USA
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and speed
- Hand-turned maple handle
- Electro-polished stainless steel needle
- Designed by Punch Needle expert Amy Oxford
RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH
We aim to dispatch orders in 3 - 5 working days. Orders are normally sent using Royal Mail. International orders have the option for standard or tracked delivery. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, please read the shipping policy in advance so you understand any customs or import fees that may be charged.
We are awaiting a delivery of Oxford punch needles which have been delayed by customs. Orders containing Oxford punch needles will be dispatched slower than the delivery guide stated above.
Due to the pandemic some customers may experience a delay in delivery. For the latest updates on specific destinations please visit the Royal Mail international incidents page.
Lovely punch needle comfortable to hold and well made. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Love ordering from Whole Punch, Sara is always so helpful. Fantastic small business.